We currently have a job vacancy for a Good Food Movement Coordinator
Hours: 20 hours per week (12 month fixed term contract)
We are looking for a self-motivated team player who is passionate about working with us to develop an exciting and forward-thinking good food movement in the borough which celebrates good food and the people who grow and produce it sustainably.
You will work with us to:
- develop greater connections between the people who produce food and the people who consume it
- celebrate the diversity of food cultures and the culinary expertise within our community
- provide a focus for developing food related skills and knowledge
We are looking for someone who:
- has excellent communication skills and experience in creating online content
- has a genuine interest in the role of food in connecting people and communities
- is able to work with food producers and community groups to create a range of content to increase engagement with the production and preparation of good food
- experience of organising public events.
To find out more and request an application pack please email
Closing date 12 noon Friday 17th February 2023.